Come and join one of the leaders in HR Software. We are the Haufe Group, one of the leading providers of digital workplace solutions and web-based services, with 1,500 employees in Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Romania, the US, and China.
In our international offices, we develop exciting HR software using the umantis Rhythmix methodology. With this, every project is different giving our teams new challenges to meet. Regarded as the number one in Europe, Haufe Group has been rated by Gartner as ‘visionary’ for its Talent Management Software on numerous occasions.
At Haufe-umantis, we work in autonomous, fast-paced, agile SCRUM teams. With as minimal bureaucracy as possible, our non-hierarchical management style creates space for innovation and experimentation. Our office provides a fast-paced and challenging workplace with ample opportunities for everyone to have fun and embrace their passions.You could be at the creative heart of diverse international product development teams, empowered to take your own decisions to achieve amazing outcomes.
Director of Engineering (f/m)
Next to being charismatic and inspiring we need you to be:
- A consistent deliverer of results by the development teams in accordance with the objectives.
- Giving agility to development teams.
- State-of-the art software engineering and deployment practices being followed across the development site.
- A manager of internal and external stakeholder communication.
- An enabler to the teams and a sparring partner to our CTO.
And you should have:
- Advanced knowledge of modern software development and deployment methodologies and technologies with practical hands-on experience.
- Experience as lead or manager of a software engineering team.
- Advanced knowledge about microservice architectures, event-driven design, API concepts, distributed systems, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Cloud environments, Test automation.
- Fluent English is a must, German & Spanish is a plus.
What can you expect from us?
- A supportive team atmosphere in an international environment.
- We want you to spend 10% of your working hours for training and development for
your advancement as a professional.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible working from home.
- Open-door communication.
- Flexible benefits plan.
- Competitive and fair salary.
- A great work space in the centre of Barcelona with a sea view.
- Being part of a German-Swiss success story.
We still got your attention? Why not apply and get to talk to us?
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Haben wir Dein Interesse geweckt? Dann freuen wir uns auf Deine vollständige
(Dauert nur 5 Minuten)» Zurück zum Stellenmarkt